CRAZY CRAVINGS


I'd would most probably buy a cheaper alternative of these heavenly creations. Since these are immensely unattainable and very much out of my league (being a student sucks). Major love for the Acne's oxford shoes, i can't decide to choose one between 3 of them, so i put all 3. Partly because the colour of the soles and the colour of the shoes are strikingly contrasting that makes it even more perfect. The white jeans though, has been on my list of things-to-get for forever! I mean, it's something rather versatile and therapeutic to have, despite i have no idea where to get. Other than the jeans, the casio/adidas watch is a must-have for me, i'm just waiting the right time to cave in. Nothing will seem perfect without the 3.1 phillip lim purse, its simplicity and how nothing looking this purse is can never describe more me I always envision something colour pop-ing and a white combo is great per se, it's fairly because anything combine with white is all great! Anyway, my wish list isn't fancy and i know it's apparently boring but i hope you enjoy the pictures !
xx


2 comments :

  1. Loving all these pieces! Those shoes are absolutely amazing x

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors! The skirt and shoes are <3

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for taking time and comment !
I'll try and comment you back!
xx